As a result of Covid19, over 3.9 billion people joined the remote workforce, as companies such as Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, and many others announced that they would adopt “work from home” policies during and beyond quarantine. Remote work has become the new normal. TransparentBusiness has stepped in to fill that need.
TransparentBusiness is an award winning SaaS platform designed to enable efficient work-from-home processes and resolves the main issues related to Remote Workforce Management: making distributed work efficient and verifiable.
It allows for coordination and management of geographically distributed teams, finally allowing companies to perform day-to-day activities with the same accountability as one would find in an office environment. TransparentBusiness is not only changing the way the world works, but also how they track their work.
THE WAY WE WORK
We are an innovative, open-minded and passionate company seeking to energize others via a flexible and transparent work environment. We are growing rapidly and want our teams to grow along with us. We believe in integrity and are committed to executing successful projects in a timely and professional manner.
- 5+ years experience of web development;
- Knowledge of Programming Languages, Frameworks, Databases, Pre-processors:
- PHP, Symfony, Laravel, WordPress, Zend Framework
- HTML, Jade, CSS, LESS, SCSS, SASS
- MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Python, C#, Objective C and C++ will be a huge plus;
- Strong Knowledge of Tools, Services and configuration of:
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Ubuntu Server, nginx, Apache, MySQL Server, MariaDB, bash, sh
- Git, Docker, Node
- Google Analytics, Basic SEO knowledge;
- Bilingual English / Spanish