Sales – Madrid
We are looking for a Sales Associate based in Madrid.
- Drive sales aggresively, expand the customer base and generate new revenue.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at enterprises and medium size businesses.
- Lead client presentations to C-Level Executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals.
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting through contract execution.
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients.
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Creative problem solver
- Fast learner
- Tech savvy
- Fluent in English and Spanish