Wanted! Rockstar Digital Marketing Specialist!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for identifying, creating, implementing and analyzing web, digital and email campaign strategies and tactics. This integral marketing team member will work closely and collaboratively with other members of the Marketing Team while assisting and working with colleagues in different departments.
The digital strategist plays a significant role in the definition and implementation of the enterprise digital strategy, encompassing all public (web sites, landing pages, microsites, and social sites) web properties; paid, earned and owned digital media; and all supporting infrastructure (web content management, analytics, social platforms, marketing automation platforms).
The ideal candidate requires a strong analytical background paired with creative thinking – the ability to think independently and outside-the-box is crucial. The ability to optimize email campaigns and provide campaign reports and analytics is a must.
- Coordinate integration of digital strategy across all channels
- Manage digital marketing campaigns from conception through implementation
- Analyze email marketing campaigns for optimization and continual improvement
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, approaches and strategies
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience
- Define a primary set of digital key performance indicators (KPIs), and develop and manage a dashboard reflecting progress toward each KPI
- Advise other functions, especially the rest of the Marketing team, on digital best practices spanning interface design, user experience, new capabilities, privacy laws and regulations, and digital strategy compliance
- Use analytics – often in partnership with marketing operations – to continuously audit and improve digital experiences and outcomes
- Pro-actively gather internal and external stakeholder sentiment to improve digital experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a prior B2B marketing role.
- Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
- Evaluation and use of web content management, social media, marketing automation, and digital media platforms
- Strong experience developing high-yield digital inbound strategies from search engine marketing to social media
Interest candidates, please send resume to email@example.com