We are looking for two Grant Writers (one Spanish and another one an English-native speaker) to help us write winning grant proposals for our social impact company. The Grant Writer will write coherent, organized and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the company to assist in identifying relevant open calls and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Map donor organizations, identify and monitor grant opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of our company’s history and programs.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Support in additional tasks, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in political sciences, international relations, creative writing or related field.
- 2+ years grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with Google Drive Documents, MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and/or Spanish.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in the fields of online education, future of work and startups would be valuable.