Executive Assistant to the CEO
Every year millions of professional women leave the workforce due to inflexible and obsolete work models. SheWorks!, is a social impact company looking to bridge the unemployment gap by leveraging on the latest technologies, bringing women back into the labor market and empowering them financially.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, 100% bilingual Spanish-English to join our remote team on a full-time, flex-time basis. If you are a top notch pro, seeking a challenging, fast-paced role supporting the CEO of a large, mission-driven organization, then read on:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating the schedule of the CEO, prioritizing functions and appointments, ensuring that meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties are carried out seamlessly and on schedule.
- Gatekeeping and serving as the liaison between the CEO and staff as well as external contacts in a professional and friendly manner; managing phone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Optimize CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting internal and external emails, letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintaining and tracking project lists/goals; attending team and high-level meetings, tracking agenda, taking accurate minutes, and assisting CEO to keep team on course.
- Assisting with Board meetings/committee preparations and follow-up activities, including, material/handouts, accurate minutes and post documentation.
- Maintaining CEO’s information confidential and protecting organization by overseeing archiving And reporting processes..
- Collaborating with other tasks when necessary.
The technical requirements for this role:
- Native or fully proficient in English language.
- Graduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or any related area.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- Proficient in GDocs, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and online collaboration tools.
What you will need to succeed:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to professionally interact at all levels, particularly senior levels with professionalism and ease.
Results oriented and problem solving attitude.
- Proven ability to adapt to fast changing scenarios and ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Detailed oriented with track record of performing duties with accuracy and speed without immediate supervision.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented, self-motivated team environment while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- High level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- An “always-on” approach to work.
- A “no job is too big or too small” attitude.
- Passion for impact and equality.
Guatemala City, Guatemala