We’re looking for an experienced executive to lead strategic partnerships and growth. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and closing strategic partnerships leading to the development of business opportunities, building brand equity and visibility as support talent acquisition strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, analyze, and recommend strategic partnership opportunities.
- Manage and optimize existing partnerships to ensure the maximization of opportunities.
- Develop marketing communication strategies to drive social impact, gender inclusion and future of work narratives.
- Establish, grow, and manage existing and new strategic initiative partner
- Drive significant revenue for the business from these partners via lead generation and assist with marketing to initiate repeatable go to market programs
- Track revenue from partners
- Create a scalable process for communicating with partners
- Identify and prioritize partnering/alliance opportunities in multiple business channels connected to our core offering (talent sourcing and technology)
- Work as a direct sales representative to potential clients identified in the initiative
- Represent company at partner meetings and act as a company spokesperson
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Development / Partnerships, either with corporate IT or startup experience of at least 2 year.
- Prior experience in Business Development or Strategy, Marketing or Communications.
- Highly proactive and entrepreneurial attitude. We need a go getter!
- Proven ability securing creative partnership opportunities that have had a significant impact on the company’s growth.
- Operate with a high level of autonomy with a proven ability to juggle numerous activities and projects.
- Outstanding business communications skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Native English speaker or fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- US educated
Click here to send us your CV. We will reply by email as soon as possible!